TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Reservations will be made upon receipt of a non-returnable deposit of 30% of the total cost of the holiday and the refundable security deposit (see point 5) together with the booking form duly signed by the applicant who will sign on behalf of all persons who will occupy the property during the holiday.
2. Payment of the balance of the total cost of the holiday booking is due 8 weeks before the date on which the holiday is to commence. Failure to ensure that such payment reaches La Grande Vigne by this date may result in the cancellation of the holiday.
3. The information on the properties has been compiled as accurately as possible at the time of publishing the brochure and web site. However, facilities may be ALTERED or WITHDRAWN. If you have any special needs or preferences, please discuss these fully with us.
4. The holiday maker undertakes to keep the
premises and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and facilities in their accommodation and on the site in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and also undertakes to leave their accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and order as when they arrived.
5. A security deposit of £100 sterling is payable by all gite customers at the time of booking. At the end of the holiday, the accommodation will be inspected. Any breakages and damages will be deducted from the deposit and the remainder returned to the holiday maker within 7 days after the end of the rental period. The interpretation of breakage or damage will be at the sole discretion of management. If everything is in order upon inspection, the full amount will be refunded.
6. The management of La Grande Vigne will not be liable to the holiday maker for any loss or damage to property however caused, this specifically includes caravan storage facilities. It is the owners’ responsibility to ensure that adequate insurance is in place.
7. Management reserve the right to a) refuse entry to the accommodation or site or to refuse to take bookings without giving a reason; b) ask guests behaving in an anti-social way to vacate their accommodation or leave the site immediately without recompense; c) make changes to the layout and specification of the accommodation as may be necessary.
8. All guests must strictly observe the safety and welfare instructions displayed around the site. Your attention is specifically drawn to the notices relating to the toilet facilities that are serviced by a septic tank.
9. Gite guests are allocated parking. Camping guests may park next to their pitch. Parking elsewhere is not permitted.
10. The management team (or representative) are to be allowed access to the holiday accommodation or site at any reasonable time.
11. The number of persons using the accommodation or site is not to exceed the maximum number stated in the property description or indicated on the booking form.
12. If you find it necessary to cancel your holiday, this contract is legally binding and means that in a court of law you will still be liable for the full cost of the holiday. We therefore strongly recommend that you consider some travel or holiday cancellation insurance.
13. In the event of you cancelling your holiday, and you either have no insurance or the cover you have does not apply to the reason for cancelling, you must still pay the full cost of the holiday. In such cases, we will make every effort to re-let your accommodation or re-book your pitch. If successful, a refund of monies, less your deposit, will be returned to you. If we are unsuccessful in re-letting or re-booking, you will be liable to pay the full cost of your cancelled holiday.
14. We reserve the right to cancel any booking already made should the property or pitch become unavailable for some reason(s) beyond our control (storm damage for instance). A full refund of monies would be made to the holiday maker in these circumstances but we are under no liability.
15. In the event of a holiday maker altering the dates for their holiday after payment has been received, an administration charge of £10 will be payable.
16. We regret that due to the amount of belongings that have previously been collected from our properties and forwarded to holiday makers, a collection fee of £10 plus postage will be applicable.
17. The management of La Grande Vigne endeavour to carry out everything possible to ensure that you have an enjoyable and successful holiday, however, should a problem occur, please register your complaint with us before the end of your holiday so that we may take all reasonable steps to solve the problem. We regret we cannot enter into any correspondence after your holiday period without prior notification.
18. We do not take credit or debit cards at this time.
19. All sizes and distances are approximate.
20. Pets cannot be allowed onto our site without the written prior agreement of the management team.
21. Smoking is not permitted in any of our accommodation, or in on-site communal areas.